Parent Education Classes
By: Shealeen Stabelfeldt, M.Ed., BCBA
- Why do kids do that? Understanding the functions of behavior
- How to stop my child from grumbling? No more complaining, whining or being negative
- How can I help my child be happy? Understanding Meltdowns, Anger and Out of Control behavior
- What’s in your bag? Helpful hints for choosing consequences
- What good are they? Sibling Rivalry…teach them to love one another
5 Week Series
Starts Wednesday October 2nd @ 6:30pm
305 N. Madison Ave. Ste C- Peacock family center
Parent Support Group @ 7:30-8:30pm
For parents with children with challenging behaviors
Donations appreciated– cash, check or credit
Please RSVP Shea@BuildingBlocksNW.com Seating is limited.
Childcare onsite available for an additional fee. Reservations needed.
contact Peacock family center: 206-780-1505